DESTINATION CONSULTANTS, INC.
ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION
1. ENTITY NAME: The exact name of the corporation as currently shown in A.C.C. records is: Destination Consultants, Inc.
2. A.C.C. FILE NUMBER: 1004527-5.
3. DATE OF INCORPORATION: 10/02/2001.
4. DATE ON WHICH DISSOLUTION WAS AUTHORIZED: 12/28/2013.
5. TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (Certificate of Compliance): 5.1 [X] This dissolution WILL require a Certificate of Compliance from the Arizona Department of Revenue because either, the for-profit corporation has commenced business or issued shares, or the nonprofit corporation has commenced activities, has members, or has members entitled to vote on dissolution.
6. FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS THAT CHECKED NUMBER 5.1: Check the appropriate box concerning approval of the dissolution. [X] Approved by shareholders and voting groups. 6.1 Shareholder approval: Total votes entitled to be cast: 100000, Votes in favor that were sufficient for approval of dissolution: 100000, Votes against dissolution: 0. 6.2 Voting Groups: Complete each blank below for each voting group. Voting Group (class/series): Common Stock, Total votes in voting group: 100000, Indisputable votes at meeting: 0, Votes in favor that were sufficient for approval of dissolution: 100000, Votes against dissolution: 0.
SIGNATURE: I accept and acknowledge under penalty of perjury that this document together with any attachments is submitted in compliance with Arizona law. Date: 12/28/2012. /s/ Anna Reese, President. I am either a duly-authorized Officer or the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the corporation .
12/27, 2013, 1/3, 1/10, 2014 editions Arizona Capitol Times