IPS (ARIZONA), INC.
ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION
1. ENTITY NAME: The exact name of the corporation as currently shown in A.C.C. records is: IPS (Arizona), Inc.
2. A.C.C. FILE NUMBER: 1625323-1.
3. DATE OF INCORPORATION: September 3, 2010.
4. DATE ON WHICH DISSOLUTION WAS AUTHORIZED: December 26, 2013.
5. TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (Certificate of Compliance): 5.1 [X] This dissolution WILL require a Certificate of Compliance from the Arizona Department of Revenue because either, the for-profit corporation has commenced business or issued shares, or the nonprofit corporation has commenced activities, has members, or has members entitled to vote on dissolution.
6. FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS THAT CHECKED NUMBER 5.1: Check the appropriate box concerning approval of the dissolution. [X] Approved by shareholders but not voting groups. Complete number 6.1, then go to Signature section. 6.1 Shareholder approval: Total votes entitled to be cast: 100, Votes in favor that were sufficient for approval of dissolution: 100, Votes against dissolution: 0.
SIGNATURE: I accept and acknowledge under penalty of perjury that this document together with any attachments is submitted in compliance with Arizona law. Date: January 27, 2014. /s/ Steven M. Gallant. I am a duly-authorized Officer of the corporation filing this document.
2/14, 2/21, 2/28, 2014 editions Arizona Capitol Times