Stay updated for - Civil Suits in Arizona Capitol Times, please enter your contact information below.

Individual and Family Forward to a Friend   
Us Collections West Inc vs Smith, Deonta
Want these enhanced features? Subscribe Now!
Party 1
Party 2
Ad Text
Us Collections West Inc vs Smith, Deonta

February 14, 2014

NO. CC 2013-165314R / U.S. COLLECTIONS WEST, INC. vs. SMITH CIVIL SUMMONS ALAN H. ZIMMERMAN, P.C.,, 1617 E. Pinchot Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85016, Alan H. Zimmerman, #010133, (602) 606-2033, Attorney for Plaintiff. EAST MESA JUSTICE COURT, 4811 E. JULEP, SUITE 128, MESA, AZ 85205, (480) 985-0188 Plaintiff: U.S. COLLECTIONS WEST, INC., P.O. BOX 39695, PHOENIX, AZ 85069 vs. Defendant: TAHARA A. PAYNE/JOHN DOE PAYNE, 235 E. RAY RD., #1048, CHANDLER, AZ 85225; DEONTA SMITH/JANE DOE SMITH, 3904 S. NAPA LANE, GILBERT, AZ 85297. THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO THE ABOVE NAMED DEFENDANTS: DEONTA SMITH/JANE DOE SMITH. 1. YOU ARE SUMMONED to appear and answer this complaint in the court named above by filing a written ANSWER and paying the required fee. The court will provide an answer form. If you cannot afford to pay the required fee, you may request the court to waive or to defer the fee. 2. You must file an answer within twenty (20) calendar days, not counting the day you were served. 3. If the 20th day is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, the time to answer runs until the end of the next working day. 4. If you were served outside of Arizona, you must file an answer within thirty (30) calendar days, not counting the day you were served. 5. IF YOU FAIL TO FILE A WRITTEN ANSWER WITH THE COURT WITHIN THE TIME INDICATED ABOVE, A DEFAULT JUDGMENT MAY BE ENTERED AGAINST YOU, AS REQUESTED IN THE PLAINTIFF(S) COMPLAINT. 6. You must provide a copy of your answer to the plaintiff(s) or the plaintiff's attorney. REQUEST FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES MUST BE MADE TO THE COURT AT LEAST WITHIN THREE (3) JUDICIAL DAYS IN ADVANCE OF ANY SCHEDULED HEARING. DATED: 9-13-13. FILE #394639-13. /s/ Keith Russell, Justice of the Peace. You are required to keep the court advised of your current address and contact phone number. The clerk can provide you with a Notice of Change of Address form. 2/14, 2/21, 2/28, 3/7, 2014 editions Arizona Capitol Times

Prior Ad #

Ad # 20851626
Arizona Capitol Times has abstracted these listings from public notices submitted to us for publication, which we do not independently verify. Where we've been able to enhance listings with supplementary information, that information is unofficial and uncorroborated. For the official version of a public notice, consult the print edition. BridgeTower Media assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in these listings and makes no representations regarding their accuracy or reliability.