A Speedy Cash Car Title Loans Llc vs Williams, Andre
NO. CC 2014-012393RC / A SPEEDY CASH CAR TITLE LOANS, LLC vs. WILLIAMS
M. Kent Mecham (SBN 005738), MECHAM & ASSOCIATES, CHARTERED, 7830 North 23rd Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85021-6875, Phone: (602) 246-7626, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attorney for Plaintiff.
COUNTRY MEADOWS JUSTICE COURT, MARICOPA COUNTY, ARIZONA
A SPEEDY CASH CAR TITLE LOANS, LLC, Plaintiff, vs. ANDRE WILLIAMS AND DOE WILLIAMS, Defendants.
THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO: Andre Williams and Doe Williams, 7205 W. McDowell Rd. Apt. 2127, Phoenix, AZ 85035.
1. You are summoned to respond to this complaint by filing an answer with this court and paying the court's required fee. If you cannot afford to pay the required fee, you may request the court to waive or to defer the fee.
2. If you were served with this summons in the State of Arizona, the court must receive your answer to the complaint within twenty (20) calendar days from the date you were served. If you were served outside the State of Arizona, the court must receive your answer to the complaint within thirty (30) days from the date of service. If the last day is a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday, you will have until the next working day to file your answer. When calculating time, do not count the day you were served with the summons.
3. This court is located at: 1 West Madison, Lower Level, Phoenix, AZ 85003.
4. Your answer must be in writing. (a) You may obtain an answer form from the court listed above, or on the Self-Service Center of the Arizona Judicial Branch website at http://www.azcourts.gov/ under the "Public Services" tab. (b) You may visit http://www.azturbocourt.gov/ to fill in your answer form electronically; this requires payment of an additional fee. (c) You may also prepare your answer on a plain sheet of paper, but your answer must include the case number, the court location, and the names of the parties.
5. You must provide a copy of your answer to the plaintiff(s) or to the plaintiff's attorney.
IF YOU FAIL TO FILE A WRITTEN ANSWER WITH THE COURT WITHIN THE TIME INDICATED ABOVE, A DEFAULT JUDGMENT MAY BE ENTERED AGAINST YOU, AS REQUESTED IN THE PLAINTIFF(S) COMPLAINT.
REQUEST FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES MUST BE MADE TO THE COURT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE A COURT PROCEEDING.
Dated: 1/21/14. /s/ Anna Huberman, Justice of the Peace.
2/14, 2/21, 2/28, 3/7, 2014 editions Arizona Capitol Times