APPLICATION FOR AUTHORITY TO TRANSACT BUSINESS IN ARIZONA BY PHOTON MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
We are a foreign corporation applying for authority to transact business in the state of Arizona.
1. The exact name of the foreign corporation is Photon Medical Communications, Inc.
2. The name of the state, province or country in which the foreign corporation is incorporated is Delaware.
3. The foreign corporation was incorporated on the 17th day of December, 2013 and the period of its duration is perpetual.
4. The street address of the principal office of the foreign corporation in the state, province or country of its incorporation is c/o 1675 S. State Street, Suite B, Dover, DE 19901.
5. The name and street address of the statutory agent for the foreign corporation in Arizona is Gregory M. Grant, 525 N. 18th Street, #503, Phoenix, AZ 85006.
5.a. The Annual Report and general correspondence should be mailed to the address specified above in section 5.
6. The purpose of the corporation is to engage in any and all lawful business in which corporations may engage in the state, province or country under whose law the foreign corporation is incorporated, without limitation.
7. The names and usual business address of the current directors and officers of the foreign corporation are: David M. Engert, Director, Chief Executive Officer and President, 525 N. 18th Street, #503, Phoenix, AZ 85006; Gregory M. Grant, Chairman of the Board, Chief Medical Officer, Secretary and Treasurer, 525 N. 18th Street, #503, Phoenix, AZ 85006; Jack Craven, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, 525 N. 18th Street, #503, Phoenix, AZ 85006; John Vanderhoof, Director, Chief Technology Officer and Chief Medical Information Officer, 525 N. 18th Street, #503, Phoenix, AZ 85006; Matthew Seidel, Director, 525 N. 18th Street, #503, Phoenix, AZ 85006.
8. The foreign corporation is authorized to issue 30,000,000 shares, itemized as follows: (a) 20,000,000 shares of Common Stock, par value $0.0001 per share. (b) 10,000,000 shares of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock, par value $0.0001 per share.
9. The foreign corporation has issued 10,369,444 shares of Common Stock, par value $0.0001 per share and 350,000 of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock, par value $0.0001 per share.
10. The character of business the foreign corporation initially intends to conduct in Arizona is development of software and related applications.
Dated: 1/22/14. PHOTON MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC., By: /s/ Gregory M. Grant. ACCEPTANCE OF APPOINTMENT BY STATUTORY AGENT The undersigned hereby acknowledges and accepts the appointment as statutory agent of this corporation effective this 22 day of January, 2014. /s/ Gregory M. Grant.
3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 2014 editions Arizona Capitol Times