MOBILE VENUE, INC.
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION OF MOBILE VENUE, INC.
1. Name. The name of the corporation is MOBILE VENUE, INC.
2. Purpose. The purpose for which this Corporation is organized is the transaction of any or all lawful business for which corporations may be incorporated under the laws of Arizona, as they may be amended from time to time.
3. Initial Business. The Corporation initially intends to open retail stores marketing cell phones and accessories.
4. Authorized Capital. The Corporation shall have authority to issue 1,000 shares of Common Stock.
5. Known Place of Business. The Street Address of the known place of business of the Corporation is: MOBILE VENUE, INC., 25563 N. 105th Dr., Peoria, AZ 85383.
6. Statutory Agent. The name and address of the statutory agent of the corporation is: Jeho Song, 25563 N. 105th Dr., Peoria, AZ 85383.
7. Board of Directors. The initial board of directors shall consist of two directors. The names and addresses of the persons who are to serve as the directors until the first annual meeting of shareholders or until their successors are elected and qualifies are: Jae Yeon Song Chong, 25563 N. 105th Dr., Peoria, AZ 85383; Jeho Song, PO Box 781, Glendale, AZ 85311-0781.
8. Incorporators. The names and addresses of the incorporators are: Jae Yeon Song Chong, 25563 N. 105th Dr., Peoria, AZ 85383; Jeho Song, PO Box 781, Glendale, AZ 85311-0781. All powers, duties, and responsibilities of the incorporators shall cease at the time of delivery of these Articles of Incorporation to the Arizona Corporation Commission.
9. Indemnification of Officers, Directors, Employees and Agents. The Corporation shall indemnify any person who incurs expenses or liabilities by reason of the fact he or she is or was an officer, director, employee or agent of the Corporation or is or was serving at the request of the Corporation as a director, officer, employee or agent of another Corporation, partnership, joint venture, trust or other enterprise. This indemnification shall be mandatory in all circumstances in which indemnification is permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by the Arizona Revised Statutes as the same exists or may hereafter be amended, a director of the Corporation shall not be liable to the Corporation or its stockholders for monetary damages for any action taken or any failure to take any action as a director. No repeal, amendment or modification of this article, whether direct or indirect, shall eliminate or reduce its effect with respect to any act or omission of a director of the Corporation occurring prior to such repeal, amendment or modification.
EXECUTED this 31st day of January, 2014 by all of the incorporators. Signed: /s/ Jae Yeon Song Chong; /s/ Jeho Song.
Acceptance of Appointment By Statutory Agent The undersigned hereby acknowledges and accepts the appointment as statutory agent of the above-named corporation this 31st day of January, 2014. Signed: Jeho Song.
3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 2014 editions Arizona Capitol Times