CLEAR MOBILE CORPORATION
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
1. ENTITY TYPE: The type of entity being formed is a FOR-PROFIT (BUSINESS) CORPORATION.
2. ENTITY NAME: The exact name of the corporation is: CLEAR MOBILE CORPORATION
3. CHARACTER OF BUSINESS: The character of business the corporation initially intends to conduct in Arizona. The character of business or affairs that the foreign corporation ultimately conducts is not limited by the description provided: In the business of selling cell phones.
4. SHARES: List the class (common, preferred, etc.) and total number of shares of each class that the corporation is AUTHORIZED to issue. The total must be greater than zero. Class: Common, Series: (blank), Total: 10,000, Par Value: 1.00.
5. 6. ARIZONA KNOWN PLACE OF BUSINESS ADDRESS: Is the Arizona known place of business address the same as the street address of the statutory agent? [X] Yes [ ] No. The physical or street address of the known place of business of the corporation in Arizona: (blank).
6. DIRECTORS: The name and business address of each and every Director of the corporation is: Johni David, 17220 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85023.
7. STATUTORY AGENT: The name and physical or street address in Arizona of the statutory agent is: Johni David, 17220 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85023.
8. INCORPORATORS: The name and address of each and every incorporator is: Johni David, 17220 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85023.
I accept and acknowledge under penalty of perjury that this document together with any attachments is submitted in compliance with Arizona law. Date: 2/3/14 /s/ Johni David.
3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 2014 editions Arizona Capitol Times