Perez, Max vs Perez, Kelley
Case No.: FN2017-090301 / PEREZ vs. PEREZ
Max Perez, 4093 E. Princeton Ave., Gilbert, AZ 85234 Tel: (480) 349-5244 Email: email@example.com Self, without a lawyer
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA IN MARICOPA COUNTY
In re the Marriage of MAX PEREZ Petitioner, And KELLY PEREZ, Respondent
If you would like legal advice from a lawyer, Contact the Lawyers Referral Service at 602-257-4434 or www.maricopalawyers.org Sponsored by the Maricopa County Bar Association
WARNING: This is an official document from the court that affects your rights. Read this carefully. If you do not understand it, contact a lawyer for help.
FROM THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO: KELLY PEREZ
1. A lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers are served on you with this "Summons".
2. If you do not want a judgment or order taken against you without your input, you must file an "Answer" or a "Response" in writing with the Court, and pay the filing fee. If you do not file an "Answer" or "Response", the other party may be given the relief requested in his or her Petition or Complaint. To file your "Answer" or "Response", take or send the .,Answer', or "Response" to the: Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 201 West Jefferson Sheet, Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2205 OR Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032 OR Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 222 East Javelina Drive, Mesa, Arizona 85210-6201 OR Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona 85374. Mail a copy of your "Response" or "Answer" to the other party at the address listed on the top of this Summons.
3. If this "Summons" and the other court papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff, within the State of Arizona, your "Response" or "Answer" must be filed with TWENTY (20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. If this "Summons" and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed with in THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. Service by a registered process server or the Sheriff is complete when made. Service by Publication is completed thirty (30) days after the date of the first publication.
4. You can get a copy of the court papers filed in the case from the Petitioner at the address listed at the top of the preceding page, from the Clerk of the Superior Court's Customer Service Center at: 601 W. Jackson, Phoenix, Arizona 85003; 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85032; 222 East Javelina Ave., Mesa, Arizona 85210; 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona 85374.
5. If this is an action for dissolution (divorce), legal separation or annulment, either or both spouses may file a Petition for for Conciliation for the purpose of determining whether there is any mutual interest in preserving the marriage or for Mediation to attempt to settle disputes concerning legal decision-making (custody) and parenting time issues regarding minor children.
6. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with diabilities must be made to the office of the Judge or Commissioner assigned to the case, at least ten (10) judicial days before your scheduled court date.
7. Request for an interpreter for person with limited English proficiency must be made to the office of the Judge or Commissioner assigned to the case at least ten (10) judicial days in advance of your scheduled court date.
SIGNED AND SEALED this date JAN 18, 2017 MICHAEL JEANES CLERK, Clerk of the Court F. BOLL, Deputy Clerk
4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 2017 edition Arizona Capitol Times