Tisnado, Marina E vs Valenzuela, Kanein I
NO. FC2017-001811 / TISNADO / VALENZUELA
Marina Esperanza Tisnado, 2011 W. Mobile Ln, Phoenix AZ 85041 (602-483-2418), Representing Self (Without an Attorney)
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA MARICOPA COUNTY
Marina Esperanza Tisnado, Petitioner, And Kanein Isaiah Nathaniel Valenzuela, Respondent.
WARNING: This is an official document from the court that affects your rights. Read this carefully. If you do not understand it, contact a lawyer for help.
FROM THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO: Kanein Isaiah Nathaniel Valenzuela, Respondent.
1. A lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers are served on you with this "Summons".
2. If you do not want a judgment or order taken against you without your input, you must file a "Answer" or a "Response" in writing with the court, and pay the filing fee. If you do not file an "Answer" or "Response" the other party may be given the relief requested in his/her Petition or Complaint. To file your "Answer" or "Response" take, or send, the "Answer" or "Response", to the Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 201 West Jefferson, Phoenix, AZ 85003-2205 or Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 18380 N. 40th St., Suite 120, Phoenix, AZ 85032 OR Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 222 East Javelina Drive, Mesa, AZ 85210 or Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, Southeast Court Complex, 222 East Javelina Drive, 1st Floor, Mesa, AZ 85210 or the Clerk of the Superior Court, 14264 W. Tierra Buena Ln., Surprise, AZ 85374. Mail a copy of your "Response" or "Answer" to the other party at the address listed on the top of this Summons.
3. If this "Summons" and the other court papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff, within the State of Arizona, your "Response" or "Answer" must be filed within TWENTY (20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. If this "Summons" and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. Service by a registered process server or the Sheriff is complete when made. Service by Publication is complete thirty (30) days after the date of the first publication.
4. You can get a copy of the court papers filed in this case from the Petitioner at the address listed at the top of the preceding page, or from the Clerk of the Superior Court's Customer Service Center at: 601 West Jackson, Phoenix, AZ 85003; 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85032; 222 East Javelina Drive, Mesa, AZ 85210; 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, AZ 85374.
5. If this is an action for dissolution (divorce), legal separation or annulment, either or both spouses may file a Petition for Conciliation for the purpose of determining whether there is any mutual interest in preserving the marriage or for Mediation to attempt to settle disputes concerning custody and parenting time issues regarding minor children.
6. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case, at least ten (10) days in advance of a scheduled court date.
SIGNED AND SEALED this date: Mar 24 2017. MICHAEL JEANES, CLERK OF COURT; By: /s/ J Lewis, Deputy Clerk.
4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 2017 editions Arizona Capitol Times