Absolute Resolutions II, LLC vs Diaz, Gloria
NO: CC2016-199571RC / ABSOLUTE RESOLUTIONS II, LLC vs DIAZ
Hameroff Law Group, P.C., 3443 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Ste 101, Tucson, AZ 85716-5669 (520) 622-0340 (888) 622-0340 firstname.lastname@example.org David E. Hameroff SBN 007070; Garrett M. Culver - SBN 028500; Kimberly S. Earp - SBN 032270 Attorney for Plaintiff
IN THE MARICOPA COUNTY JUSTICE COURT - AGUA FRIA, 9550 W. VAN BUREN STE. 6, TOLLESON, AZ 85353
IN AND FOR THE STATE OF ARIZONA
ABSOLUTE RESOLUTIONS II, LLC Plaintiff, vs. GLORIA DIAZ & J. DOE, INDIVIDUALLY AND THEIR MARITAL COMMUNITY, IF ANY, Defendants(s)
TO THE NAMED DEFENDANT(S):
Gloria Diaz & J. Doe, Individually and their Marital Community, if any, 2207 N. 92nd Glen, Phoenix, AZ 85037-4208
1. A lawsuit has been filed against you.
2. You are summoned to respond to this complaint by filing an answer with this court and paying the court’s required fee. If you cannot afford to pay the required fee, you may request the court to waive or to defer the fee.
3. If you were served with this summons in the State of Arizona, the court must receive your answer to the complaint within (20) calendar days from the date you were served. If you were served outside the State of Arizona, the court must receive your answer to the complaint within (30) days from the date of service. If the last day is a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday you will have until the next working day to file your answer. When calculating time, do not count the day you were served with the summons.
4. The court is located at Maricopa County Justice Court - AGUA FRIA, 9550 W. VAN BUREN STE. 6, TOLLESON, AZ 85353.
5. Your answer must be in writing. (a) You may obtain an answer form from the court listed above, or on the Self-Service Center of the Arizona Judicial Branch website at http://www.azcourts.gov/ under the “Public Services” tab. (b) You may visit http://www.azturbocourt.gov/ to fill in your answer form electronically; this requires payment of an additional fee. (c) You may also prepare you answer on a plain sheet of paper, but your answer must include the case number, the court location, and the names of the parties.
6. You must provide a copy of your answer to the plaintiff(s) or the plaintiff’s attorney whose name appears below.
7. If you fail to file a written answer with the court within the time indicated above, a default judgment may be entered against you as requested in the plaintiff’s complaint.
8. REQUESTS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES MUST BE MADE TO THE DIVISION ASSIGNED TO THE CASE BY PARTIES AT LEAST THREE (3) JUDICIAL DAYS IN ADVANCE OF A SCHEDULED COURT PROCEEDING
Dated: 11/3/16. /s/Illegible signature, Judge Maricopa County Justice Court - Agua Fria
A copy of the Complaint may be obtained from Hameroff Law Group, P.C., 3443 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Ste 101, Tucson, AZ 85716-5669 (520) 622-0340
4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 2017 editions Arizona Capitol Times