Nguyen, Thuy N vs Duarte, Luis
Case No. CV2017-009841 / NGUYEN vs. DUARTE
Robert F. Gehrke, 006348, 301 E. Bethany Home Rd., Ste. A-222, Phoenix, AZ 85012 Phone: 602-230-9001 Facsimile: 602-277-4705 firstname.lastname@example.org Attorney for Plaintiff
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIOZONA MARICOPA COUNTY
THUY N. NGUYEN, Plaintiff v. LUIS DUARTE, Defendant
If you would like legal advice from a lawyer, Contact the Lawyer Referral Service at 602-257-4434 or www.maricopalawyers.org Sponsored by the Maricopa County Bar Association
WARNING: This is an official document from the court that affects your rights. Read this carefully. If you do not understand it, contact a lawyer for help.
FROM THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO: LUIS DUARTE
1. A lawsuit has been flied against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers are served on you with this "Summons".
2. If you do not want a judgment or order taken against you without your Input, you must file an "Answer" or a "Response" in writing with the court, and pay the filing fee. If you do not file an "Answer" or "Response" the other party may be given the relief requested In his/her Petition or Complaint. To file your "Answer" or "Response" take, or send, the "Answer" or "Response" to the: Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 201 West Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2205 OR . Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenll!, Arjzona 85032 OR Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, Arizona 85210-6201 OR Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona, 85374. Mail a copy of your "Reponse" or "Answer" to the other party at the address listed on the top of this Summons.
3. If this "Summons" and the other court papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff, within the State of Arizona, your "Response" or "Answer" must be filed within TWENTY (20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. If this "Summons" and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. Service by a registered proces$ server or the Sheriff ls complete when made. Service by Publication Is complete thirty (30) days after the date of the first publication.
4. You can get a copy of the court papers filed In this case from the Petitlonerattheaddress listed atthetop of the preceding page, from the Clerk of the Superior Court's Customer Service Center at: 601 West Jackson, Phoenix, Arizona 85003; 18360 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032; 222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, Arl:tona 85210; 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surpri!Se, Arizona, 85374.
5. If this is an action for dissolution (divorce), legal separation or annulment, either or both spouses may file a Petition for Conclllation for the purpose of determining whether there Is any mutual interest In preserving the marriage or for Mediation to attempt to settle disputes concerning legal decision-making (custody) and parenting time issues regarding minor children.
6. Reque;sts for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case, at least ten (10) judicial days before your scheduled court date.
SIGNED AND SEALED this date JUN 28, 2017 /s/ MICHAEL K. JEANES, CLERK; MICHAEL JEANES, CLERK OF COURT; Y. Barraza, Deputy Clerk
10/6, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27, 2017 edition Arizona Capitol Times