Apex-Eagle Inc Dba Goldcrest Financial vs Latrell, Justin
No. CC2017143181RC / APEX-EAGLE INC DBA GOLDCREST FINANCIAL vs LATRELL
MANISTEE JUSTCE COURT 14264 W. Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, AZ 85374 (602) 372-2000
PLAINTIFF: Apex-Eagle Inc dba Goldcrest Financial Legal Services Division, 7346 N. 51st Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301 (602) 433-7749 DEFENDANT: Justin Latrel,l Lea Latrell, 3440 W. Via Del Sol Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85021 Phone: 602-881-5910
THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO THE ABOVE-NAME DEFENDANT(S):
1. YOU ARE SUMMONED to appear and answer this complaint in the court named above by filing a written ANSWER and paying the required fee. The court will provide an answer form.
2. You must file an answer within twenty (20) calendar days, not counting the day you were served.
3. If the 20th is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, the time to answer runs until the end of the next working day.
4. If you are served outside of Arizona you must file an answer within thirty (30) calendar days, not counting the day you were served.
5. IF YOU FAIL TO ANSWER, Judgment may be entered against you as requested in the complaint.
REQUESTS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION FOR PERSON WITH DISABILITIES MUST BE MADE TO THE DIVISION ASSIGNED TO THE CASE BY PARTIES AT LEAST 3 JUDICIAL DAYS IN ADVANCE OF A SCHEDULED COURT PROCEEDING.
Date: 8/3/17, /s/Donald Watts, Justice of the Peace
12/1, 12/8, 12/15, 12/22, 2017 editions Arizona Capitol Times