U.S Collections West, Inc vs Wilson, Kristy
CASE NUMBER: CC2018-026555RC / U.S COLLECTIONS WEST, INC v. WILSON
CIVIL SUMMONS REPLACEMENT SUMMONS
ALAN H. ZIMMERMAN, P.C. email@example.com 1617 E. PINCHOT AVE PHOENIX, AZ 85016 ALAN H. ZIMMERMAN, #010133 (602)-606-2033 ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF
MOON VALLEY JUSTICE COURT 18380 NORTH 40TH STREET PHOENIX, AZ 85032 (602)372-7000
PLAINTIFF: U.S COLLECTIONS WEST, INC. PO BOX 39695 PHOENIX, AZ 85069 DEFENDANT(S): KRISTY WILSON/JOHN DOE WILSON 5920 W LAURIE LN., #206 GLENDALE, AZ 85302
REQUEST FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES MUST BE MADE TO THE COURT AT LEAST WITHIN THREE (3) JUDICIAL DAYS IN ADVANCE OF ANY SCHEDULED HEARING.
THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO THE ABOVE NAMED DEFENDANT(S):
1. You are summoned to appear and answer this complaint In the court named above by filing a written ANSWER and paying the required fee. The court will provide an answer form. If you cannot afford to pay the required fee, you may request the court to waive or to defer the fee.
2. You must file an answer within twenty (20) calendar days, not counting the day you were served.
3. If the 20th day is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, the time to answer runs until the end of the next working day.
4. If you were served outside of Arizona, you must file an answer within thirty (30) calendar days, not counting the day you were served.
5. IF YOU FAIL TO FILE A WRITTEN ANSWER WITH THE COURT WITHIN THE TIME: INDICATED ABOVE, A DEFAULT JUDGMENT MAY BE ENTERED AGAINST YOU, AS REQUESTED IN THE PLAINTIFFS COMPLAINT
6. You must provide a copy of your answer to the plaintiff(s) or to the plaintiff's attorney.
DATED: 2-7-18 FILE # 422269-32 /s/ Justice of the Peace
You are required to keep the court advised of your current address and contact phone number. The clerk can provide you with a Notice of Change of Address form.
8/10, 8/17, 8/24, 8/31, 2018 editions Arizona Capitol Times