Hunter Lee Davis vs Britting, Alisha M
No. FN2018-050607 / Davis vs. Britting
SUMMONS (Domestic Relations)
Hunter Lee Davis, Pro Per 8926 W. Quail Ave. Peoria, AZ 85381 623-693-8741 This Document Prepared by Joseph T. Glennon AZCLDP #80693 At The Divorce Store AZCLDP #80001
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF MARICOPA
Hunter Lee Davis Petitioner, vs. Alisha Marie Britting Respondent
THE STATE OF ARIZONA, to the Respondent: Alisha Marie Britting Unknown
1. A lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers are served on you with this "Summons".
2. If you do not want a judgment or order taken against you without your input, you must file an "Answer" or a "Response" in writing with the court, and pay the filing fee. If you do not file an "Answer" or "Response" the other party may be given the relief requested in his/her Petition or Complaint. To file your "Answer" or "Response" take, or send, the "Answer" or "Response" to the:
Ÿ Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 201 West Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2205 OR
Ÿ Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032 OR
Ÿ Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, Arizona 85210-6201 OR
Ÿ Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona, 85374.
Mail a copy of your "Response" or "Answer" to the other party at the address listed on the top of this Summons.
3. If this "Summons" and the other court papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff, within the State of Arizona, your "Response" or "Answer" must be filed within TWENTY (20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. If this "Summons" and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. Service by a registered process server or the Sheriff is complete when made. Service by Publication is complete thirty (30) days after the date of the first publication.
4. You can get a copy of the court papers filed in this case from the Petitioner at the address listed at the top of the preceding page, from the Clerk of the Superior Court's Customer Service Center at:
Ÿ 601 West Jackson, Phoenix, Arizona 85003
Ÿ 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032
Ÿ 222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, Arizona 85210
Ÿ 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona, 85374.
5. If this is an action for dissolution (divorce), legal separation or annulment, either or both spouses may file a Petition for Conciliation for the purpose of determining whether there is any mutual interest in preserving the marriage or for Mediation to attempt to settle disputes concerning legal decision-making (custody) and parenting time issues regarding minor children.
6. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case, at least ten (l0) judicial days before your scheduled court date.
7. Requests for an interpreter for persons with limited English proficiency must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case at least ten (10) judicial days in advance of your scheduled court date.
Given under my hand and the seal of the Superior Court of the State of Arizona in and for the County of Maricopa, this 17th day of October, 2018. Clerk of the Superior Court CHRIS DEROSE, CLERK B. SILVERNAIL DEPUTY CLERK
11/9, 11/16, 11/23, 11/30, 2018 editions Arizona Capitol Times