Am Systems, Llc vs Serrano, Alex G
No. CC2018-203112RC / AM Systems, LLC vs. Alex Gomez
(Civil - Contract)
Ewing & Ewing Attorneys, P. C. 4050 E. Cotton Center Blvd., #36 Phoenix, AZ 85040 (800) 861-5308 telephone (800) 861-3811 facsimile Nelson Ewing II, (#014418) Tufik Shayeb (#029823) Attorneys for Plaintiff
IN THE WEST MCDOWELL JUSTICE COURT 620 W. Jackson St.; Phoenix, AZ 85003; 602-372-6300 MARICOPA COUNTY, STATE OF ARIZONA
AM Systems, LLC an Arizona limited liability company, Plaintiff vs. Alex Gomez Maria Serrano Jane/John Doe 1-10 Husband and Wife and each of them Defendant(s)
Alex Gomez 3336 W. Montecito Ave. Phoenix AZ 85017 Maria Serrano 4701 W. Holly St. Phoenix AZ 85035 Jane/John Doe 1-10
THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO THE ABOVE NAMED DEFENDANT(S):
1. You are summoned to respond to this complaint by filing an answer with this court and paying the court's required fee. If you cannot afford to pay the required fee, you may request the court to waive or to defer the fee.
2. If you were served with this summons in the State of Arizona, the court must receive your answer to the complaint within twenty (20) calendar days from the date you were served. If you were served outside the State of Arizona, the court must receive your answer to the complaint within thirty (30) days from the date of service. If the last day is a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, you will have until the next working day to file your answer. When calculating time, do not count the day you were served with the summons.
3. This court is located at (physical address): 620 W. Jackson St.; Phoenix, AZ 85003
4. Your answer must be in writing. (a) You may obtain an answer form from the court listed above, or on the Self-Service Center of the Arizona Judicial Branch website at http://www.azcourts.gov/ under the "Public Services" tab. (b) You may visit http://www.azturbocourt.gov/ to fill in your answer form electronically; this requires payment of an additional fee. (c) You may also prepare your answer on a plain sheet of paper, but your answer must include the case number, the court location, and the names of the parties.
5. You must provide a copy of your answer to the plaintiff(s) or the plaintiff's attorney.
IF YOU FAIL TO FILE A WRITTEN ANSWER WITH THE COURT WITHIN THE TIME INDICATED ABOVE, A DEFAULT JUDGMENT MAY BE ENTERED AGAINST YOU, AS REQUESTED IN THE PLAINTI FF' S COMPLAINT
Date: 10-2-18 /s/ Judge's Signature (COURT SEAL)
REQUEST FOR REASONABLE ACCOMODATION FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES MUST BE MADE TO THE COURT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE A COURT PROCEEDING.
A Copy of the Summons and Complaint may be obtained by contacting Ewing Attorney's, P.C.
2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 3/1, 2019 EDITION ARIZONA CAPITOL TIMES