Moreno, Anna M vs Moreno, Samuel J Sr
CASE NO. FN 2018-002391 / MORENO
Anna Marie Jinzo Moreno, Arizona State Prison Complex Perryville, PO Box 3700, Goodyear, AZ 85338, Representing Self (Without an Attorney)
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA MARICOPA COUNTY
Anna Marie Jinzo Moreno, Petitioner / Party A, and Samuel Joe Moreno, Sr., Respondent.
WARNING: This is an official document from the court that affects your rights. Read this carefully. If you do not understand it, contact a lawyer for help.
FROM THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO: Samuel Joe Moreno Sr.
1. A lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers are served on you with this "Summons".
2. If you do not want a judgment or order taken against you without your input, you must file an "Answer" or a "Response" in writing with the court, and pay the filing fee. If you do not file an "Answer" or "Response" the other party may be given the relief requested in his/her Petition or Complaint. To file your "Answer" or "Response" take, or send, the "Answer" or "Response" to the Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 201 West Jefferson Street, Phoenix, AZ 85003-2205 OR; Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 18380 N. 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032 OR; Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, Arizona 85210-6201 OR; Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona, 85374. Mail a copy of your "Response" or "Answer to the other party at the address listed on the top of this Summons.
3. If this "Summons" and the other court papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff, within the State of Arizona, your "Response" or "Answer" must be filed within TWENTY (20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. If this "Summons" and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. Service by a registered process server or the Sheriff is complete when made. Service by Publication is complete thirty (30) days after the date of the first publication.
4. You can get a copy of the court papers filed in this case from the Petitioner/Attorney at the top of this paper, or from the Clerk of the Superior Court's Customer Service Center at: 601 West Jackson, Phoenix, Arizona 85003; 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032; 222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, Arizona 85210; 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona, 85374.
5. If this is an action for dissolution (divorce), legal separation or annulment, either or both spouses may file a Petition for Conciliation for the purpose of determining whether there is any mutual interest in preserving the marriage or for Mediation to attempt to settle disputes concerning custody and parenting time issues regarding minor children.
6. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the division assigned to the case by the party needing accommodation or his/her counsel at least five (5) judicial days in advance of the scheduled proceeding.
7. Requests for an interpreter for persons with limited English proficiency must be made to the division assigned to the case by the party needing the interpreter and or translator or his/her counsel at least ten (10) judicial days in advance of a scheduled proceeding.
SIGNED AND SEALED this date: NOV 30 2018. CHRIS DEROSE, CLERK; By: /s/ B. SILVERNAIL, Deputy Clerk.
If you would like legal advice from a lawyer, Contact the Lawyer Referral Service at 602-257-4434 or www.maricopalawyers.org Sponsored by the Maricopa County Bar Association
2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 3/1, 2019 editions Arizona Capitol Times