Anh Nguyen vs Valenzuela, Jesus A
Case No: CV 2019-001418 / NGUYEN vs. LOPEZ
Robert F. Gehrke, 006348 301 East Bethany Home Road Suite A-222 Phoenix, Arizona 85012 Phone: 602-230-9001 Facsimile: 602-277-4705 email@example.com Attorney for Plaintiff
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA MARICOPA COUNTY
ANH NGUYEN, an individual, Plaintiff, v. JESUS ALBERTO VALENZUELA LOPEZ, an individual, Defendant.
If you would like legal advice from a lawyer, contact the Lawyer Referral Service at 602-257-4434 or www maricopalawyers.org Sponsored by the Maricopa County Bar Association
WARNING: This is an official document from the court that affects your rights. Read this carefully. It you do not understand it. contact a lawyer for help.
FROMTHE STATE OF ARIZONA TO: JESUS ALBERTO VALENZUELA LOPEZ
1. A lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers are served on you with this "Summons".
2. If you do not want a judgment or order taken against you without your input, you must file an "Answer" or a "Response" in writing with the court, and pay the filing fee. If you do not file an "Answer" or "Response" the other party may be given the relief requested in his/her Petition or Complaint. To file your "Answer" or "Response" take, or send, the "Answer" or "Response" to the Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 201 West Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2205 or Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032 OR Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 222 East Javelina Drive, Mesa, Arizona 85210-6201 or Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona, 85374. Mail a copy of your "Response" or "Answer" to the other party at the address listed on the top of this Summons.
3. If this "Summons" and the other court papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff, within the State of Arizona, your "Response" or ''Answer'' must be filed within TWENTY (20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. If this "Summons" and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. Service by a registered process server or the Sheriff is complete when made. Service by Publication is complete thirty (30) days after the date of the first publication.
4. You can get a copy of the court papers filed in this case from the Petitioner at the address listed at the top of the preceding page, from the Clerk of the Superior Court's Customer Service Center at:
601 West Jackson, Phoenix, Arizona 85003, or
18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032
222 East Javelina Drive, Mesa, Arizona 85210
14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona, 85374.
5. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case, at least ten (10) days before your scheduled court date.
6. Requests for an interpreter for persons with limited English proficiency must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case at least ten (10) judicial days in advance of your scheduled court date.
SIGNED AND SEALED this date FEBRUARY, 21, 2019 /S/ M.PATTERSON DEPUTY CLERK
3/15, 3/22, 3/29, 4/5, 2019. EDITION ARIZONA CAPITOL TIMES