U S. Collections West, Inc vs Pisel, Michael
CASE NUMBER CC 2018260746RC / U.S. COLLECTIONS WEST, INC. VS. PISEL
ALAN H. ZIMMERMAN, P.C. email@example.com 1617 E. PINCHOT AVE PHOENIX. AZ 85016 ALAN H. ZIMMERMAN. #010133 (602).606.2033 AHORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF
Plaintiff: U S. COLLECTIONS WEST, INC. P.O. BOX 39695 PHOENIX, AZ 85069 DEFENDANT(S): MICHAEL PISEL/JANE DOE PISEL 2155 E. LIBERTY #227 PHOENIX, AZ 85048
REQUEST FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES MUST BE MADE TO THE COURT AT LEAST WITHIN THREE (3) JUDICIAL DAYSIN ADVANCE OF ANY SCHEDULED HEARING.
THE STATE OF ARlZONA TO THE ABOVE NAMED DEFENDANT(S):
1. You are summoned to appear and answer this complaint in the court named above by filing a written ANSWE .and paying the required fee. The court will provide an answer form. If you cannot afford to pay the required fee, you may request the court to waive or to defer the fee.
2. You must file an answer within twenty (20) calendar days. not counting the day you Were served.
3. If the 20th day is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, the time to answer runs until the end of the next working day.
4. If you were served outside of Arizona, you must file an answer within thirty (30) Calendar days, not counting the day you were served.
5. If YOU FAIL TO FILE AWRITIEN ANSWER WITH THE·COURTWITHIN THE TIME INDICATED ABOVE, A DEFAULT JUDGMENT MAY BE ENTERED AGAINST YOU, AS REQUESTED IN THE PLAINTIFF'S COMPLAINT.
6. You must provide a copy of your answer to the plaintiff(s) or to the plaintiff's attorney.
DATED: 12/21/18 /s/ Justice of the Peace
A copy of the Complaint may be obtained from Plaintiff's attorney noted above.
5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31, 2019 EDITION ARIZONA CAPITOL TIMES