Peace, Petri J vs Pettingill-Peace, Priscilla P
Case No. FC2019-093432 / PEACE V. PETTINGILL-PEACE
PETRI JEFF PEACE 22280 S 209th Way 173, Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Representing Self (Without a Lawyer)
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA MARICOPA COUNTY
PETRI JEFF PEACE, Petitioner, And PRISCILLA PARI PETTINGILL-PEACE, Respondent
If you would like legal advice from a lawyer, contact the Lawyer Referral Service at 602-257-4434 or www maricopalawyers.org Sponsored by the Maricopa County Bar Association
WARNING: This is an official document from the court that affects your rights. Read this carefully. If you do not understand it, contact a lawyer for help.
FROM THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO: PRISCILLA PARI PETTINGILL-PEACE
1. A lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers are served on you with this "Summons".
2. If you do not want a judgment or order taken against you without your input, you must file an "Answer" or "Response" in writing with the court and pay the filing fee. If you do not file an "Answer" or "Response" the other party may be given the relief requested in his/her Petitioner or Complaint. TO file your "Answer" or "Response" take, or send, the "Answer" or "Response" to the Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court at one of the addresses listed below: Central Court Building, 201 West Jefferson, 1st Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85003 Southeast Court Complex, 222 East Javelina Drive, 1st Floor, Mesa, AZ 85210 Northwest Court Complex, 14264 W. Tierra Buena Ln, Surprise, AZ 85374 Northeast Court Complex, 18380 N. 40th St., Suite 120, Phoenix, AZ 85032
3. If this "Summons" and the other court papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff, within the State of Arizona, your "Response" or "Answer" must be filed with TWENTY (20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. If this "Summons" and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. Service by a registered process server or Sheriff is complete when made. Service by Publication is complete thirty (30) days after the date of the first publication.
4. You can get a copy of the court papers filed in this case from the Petitioner/Attorney at the address at the top of this paper, or from the Clerk of the Superior Court's Customer Service Center at: Southeast Court Complex, 222 East Javelina Drive, 1st Floor, Mesa, AZ 85210 Northwest Court Complex, 14264 W. Tierra Buena Ln, Surprise, AZ 85374 Northeast Court Complex, 18380 N. 40th St., Suite 120, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Customer Service Center, 601 West Jackson, Phoenix, AZ 85003
5. If this is an action for dissolution(divorce), legal separation or annulment, either or both spouses may file a Petition for Conciliation for the purpose of determining whether there is any mutual interest in preserving the marriage or for Mediation to attempt to settle disputes concerning legal decision making (custody) and parenting time issues regarding minor children.
6. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the division assigned to the case by the party needing accommodation or his/her counsel at least five (5) judicial days in advance of the scheduled proceeding.
7. Requests for an interpreter for persons with limited English proficiency must be made to the division assigned to the case by the party needing the interpreter and/or translator or his/her counsel at least ten (10) judicial days in advance of a scheduled proceeding
SIGNED AND SEALED this date MAR 8, 2019 J.ALONSO DEPUTY CLERK
4/12, 4/19, 4/26, 5/3, 2019 EDITION ARIZONA CAPITOL TIMES