Terry, Kareem vs Shauki Hamdan, Et Al.
CASE NO. CC2019-086657RC / TERRY / HAMDAN
CIVIL SUMMONS / COMPLAINT
Maricopa County Justice Courts, Arizona
Mainstee Justice Court, 14264 W. Tierra Buena Ln., Surprise, AZ 85374 602-372-2000
Kareem Terry, 12502 N 126th Ln, El Mirage, AZ 85335, firstname.lastname@example.org 480-430-5249 Plaintiff
Shauki Hamdan / Samer Hamdan, 11050 N Biltmore Dr #334, Phoenix, AZ 85029 505-288-6206, Defendant
THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS:
1. You are summoned to respond to this complaint by filing a written answer with this court and by paying the required fee. If you cannot afford to pay the required fee, you may request the court to waive or defer the fee.
2. If you were served with this summons in the State of Arizona, the court must receive your answer within twenty (20) calendar days from the date you were served. If you were served outside the State of Arizona, the court must receive your answer to the complaint within thirty (30) calendar days from the date you were served. If the last day is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, you will have until the next working day to file your answer. When calculating time, do not count the day you were served with the summons.
3. Your answer must be in writing. (a) You may obtain an answer form from the Court. (b) You may also obtain an answer form from the Form section of the Maricopa County Justice C ourts website at http://justicecourts.maricopa.gov/
4. Provide a copy of your answer to the Plaintiff(s) or to the Plaintiff's attorney in accordance with JCRCP Rule 120.
5. IF YOU FAIL TO FILE A WRITTEN ANSWER WITH THIS COURT WITHIN THE TIME INDICATED ABOVE, A DEFAULT JUDGMENT MAY BE ENTERED AGAINST YOU.
Date: 4/3/2019 /s/illegible Justice of the Peace
You are required to keep the court advised of your current address and telephone number. The clerk can provide you with a Notice of Change of Address form.
1. Shauki Hamdan was the at fault driver in a collision between his truck and my car. Failure to yield was the reason per police report. 2. Samer Hamdan is the owner of the truck, that is why he is included in the suit. Shanki was not covered under the insurance. 3. I have copies of police report and the Geico denial letter. Geico denied responsibility because Shauki was not covered under insurance. I am asking the court to award me judgment against the defendant(s) in the sum of $9,999.99. I am also asking for reimbursement of my court costs and interest at the legal rate from the date of judgment. I state under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.
Date 4-30-19 /s/ Kareem T. Terry, Plaintiff
REQUEST FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES MUST BE MADE TO THE COURT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE A COURT PROCEEDING.
5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31, 2019 editions Arizona Capitol Times