GM Automotive Funding, LLC vs Marcos Nunez and Ana Cordero-Nunez
Case No. CC2018240862RC / GM AUTOMOTIVE FUNDING, LLC vs. NUNEZ
THE HALLSTROM LAW FIRM, PLLC Kyle Hallstrom (No. 026259) 1221 E. Osborn Road #101 Phoenix, AZ 85014 Telephone: (602) 732-5530 Email: email@example.com ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF
SOUTH MOUNTAIN JUSTICE COURT COUNTY OF MARICOPA, STATE OF ARIZONA 620 WEST JACKSON STREET PHOENIX, AZ 85003
GM AUTOMOTIVE FUNDING, LLC, Plaintiff, vs. MARCOS NUNEZ AND ANA CORDERO-NUNEZ, husband and wife, Defendants.
THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO: Marcos Nunez and Ana Cordero-Nunez 5318 W. Albeniz PI Phoenix, AZ 85043-1984
1. You are summoned to respond to this Complaint by filing an answer with this court and paying the court's required fee. If you cannot afford to pay the required fee, you can request the court to waive or to defer the fee.
2. If you were served with this summons in the State of Arizona, the court must receive your answer to the complaint within twenty (20) calendar days from the date you were served. If you were served outside the State of Arizona, the court must receive your answer to the complaint within thirty (30) days from the date of service. If the last day is a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday, you will have until the next working day to file your answer. ·When calculating time, do not court the day you were served with the summons.
3. This court is located at: 620 WEST JACKSON STREET PHOENIX, AZ 85003
4. Your answer must be in writing. (a) You may obtain an answer form from the listed above, or on the Self-Service Center of the court Arizona Judicial Branch website at: http://www.azcourts.gov/ under the "Public Sen1ices" tab, (b) You may visit http://222,azturbocourt.gov/ to prepare your answer electronically; this requires payment of an additional fee. (c) You may also prepare your answer-on a plain sheet of paper, but your answer must include the case number, the court location and the names of the parties.
5. You must provide a copy of your answer to the plaintiff(s) or to the plaintiff's attorney.
IF YOU FAIL TO FILE A WRITTEN ANSWER WITH THE COURT WITHIN THE TIME INDICATED ABOVE, A DEFAULT JUDGMENT MAY BE ENTERED AGAINST YOU, AS REQUESTED IN THE PLAINTIFF(S) COMPLAINT.
Signed and Sealed this 26th day of November, 2018.
A copy of the Complaint may be obtained from Plaintiff's attorney noted above.
5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31, 2019 EDITION ARIZONA CAPITOL TIMES