Wright, Homer W
No. PB 2019-001037 / WRIGHT
NOTICE OF INFORMAL PROBATE OF WILL AND APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE
McNemar Law Offices, P.C. 1747 E. Morten Avenue, Suite 106 Phoenix, AZ 85020-4671 (602) 265-3971 Law@McNemar.com T. Troy McNemar (SBN 013961) Attorneys for Personal Representative
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF MARICOPA
In the Matter of the Estate of HOMER WILSON WRIGHT, Deceased.
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that:
1. This Notice is being sent to those persons who have, or may have, some interest in the Estate of Decedent.
2. Decedent died on April 16, 2019.
3. WANDA KAY PRIESTER filed an Application for Informal Probate of Will and Appointment of Personal Representative in the above-nanled court, requesting that the Will dated June 26, 1998, First Codicil dated October 10, 2005 and Second Codicil dated April 27, 2009, be admitted to informal probate and that WANDA KAY PRIESTER be appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Decedent.
4. On May 22, 2019, the Registrar admitted the Will, First Codicil and Second Codicil to informal probate and appointed WANDA KAY PRIESTER as Personal Representative of the Estate.
5. Bond is not required.
6. An heir of Decedent wishing to contest the probate has four months from the receipt of this Notice to commence a formal testacy proceeding.
7. Papers relating to the Estate are on file with the Court and are available for inspection.
DATED this 22nd day May, 2019. /s/ WANDA KAY PRIESTER, c/o McNemar Law Offices, P.C. 1747 East Morten Avenue, Suite 106 Phoenix, Arizona 85020 Attorneys for Personal Representative McNEMAR LAW OFFICES, P.C. By: /s/ T. Troy McNemar 1747 East Morten Avenue Suite 106 Phoenix, Arizona 85020 (602) 265-3971 Attorneys for Personal Representative
6/7, 6/14, 6/21, 2019 EDITION ARIZONA CAPITOL TIMES