U.S. Bank National Association vs Teresa Ami, Et Al.
CASE NO. CV2019-006576 / U.S. BANK NATIONAL
ASSOCIATION / AMI, et al.
Nathan F. Smith, Esq./Malcolm & Cisneros, ALC, 2112 Business Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92612 (949) 252-9400 email@example.com Lawyer's Bar Number: 029780, Attorney for Plaintiff
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA MARICOPA COUNTY
U.S. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, Plaintiff And TERESA AMI, et al.
WARNING: This is an official document from the court that affects your rights. Read this carefully. If you do not understand it, contact a lawyer for help.
FROM THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO: TERESA AMI, an individual
1. A lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers are served on you with this "Summons".
2. If you do not want a judgment or order taken against you without your input, you must file an "Answer" or a "Response" in writing with the court, and pay the filing fee. If you do not file an "Answer" or "Response" the other party may be given the relief requested in his/her Petition or Complaint. To file your "Answer" or "Response" take, or send, the "Answer" or "Response" to the: Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 201 West Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2205 OR Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 18380 N. 40th St., Phoenix, Arizona 85032 OR Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 222 East Javelina Drive, Mesa, Arizona 85210-6201 OR Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 14264 W. Tierra Buena Ln, Surprise, Arizona 85374. Mail a copy of your "Response" or "Answer" to the other party at the address listed on the top of this Summons.
3. If this "Summons" and the other court papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff, within the State of Arizona, your "Response" or "Answer" must be filed within TWENTY (20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. If this "Summons" and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. Service by a registered process server or the Sheriff is complete when made. Service by Publication is complete thirty (30) days after the date of the first publication.
4. You can get a copy of the court papers filed in this case from the Petitioner at the address listed at the top of the preceding page, from the Clerk of the Superior Court's Customer Service Center at: 601 West Jackson, Phoenix, Arizona 85003; 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032; 222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, Arizona 85210; 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona 85374.
5. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the office or the judge or commissioner assigned to the case, at least ten (10) judicial days before your scheduled court date.
6. Requests for an interpreter for persons with limited English proficiency must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case at least ten (10) judicial days in advance of your scheduled court date.
SIGNED AND SEALED this date: APR 23, 2019. CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT; By: C. Anceto, Deputy Clerk.
8/9, 8/16, 8/23, 8/30, 2019 editions Arizona Capitol Times