Workman, Baby B
No. JA553435 / BABY BOY WORKMAN AKA GRYFFIN STUART BLANTON
PUBLIC NOTICE TO POTENTIAL BIRTHFATHER(S)
Paul D. Petersen, Esq. Arizona State Bar No. 021973 Law Office of Paul D. Petersen, PLLC 37 North Hibbert Mesa, AZ 85201 Telephone: 480.244.7267 Facsimile: 1.888.309.2778 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Attorney for the Petitioner
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF MARICOPA
IN THE MATTER OF THE ADOPTION OF: BABY BOY WORKMAN AKA GRYFFIN STUART BLANTON A Minor Child.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to JOHN DOE, or any other male person claiming to be the birth father, that you have been identified by Elizabeth Workman, the natural mother, residing at 1120 S. Sycamore, Apt, #235, Mesa AZ 85202 , as a potential birth father of the male child born on June 3, 2019, in Gilbert, Arizona. You are informed of the following:
1. Elizabeth Workman, the natural mother, plans to place the child for adoption.
2. Under A.R.S. §§8-106 and 8-107 you have the right to consent or withhold consent to the adoption.
3. Your written consent to the adoption is irrevocable once you give it.
4. If you withhold consent to the adoption, you must initiate paternity proceedings under Title 25, Chapter 6, Article 1, Arizona Revised Statutes, and serve the mother within thirty (30) days after completion of service of this Notice.
5. You have the obligation to proceed to judgment in the paternity action.
6. You have the right to seek custody in the paternity action.
7. If you are established as the child's father, you must begin to provide financial support for the child.
8. If you do not file a paternity action under Title 25, Chapter 6, Article 1, Arizona Revised Statutes, and do not serve the mother within thirty (30) days after completion of the service of this notice and pursue the action to judgment, you cannot bring or maintain any action to assert any interest in the child.
9. A potential father who fails to file a paternity action and who does not comply with all the applicable service requirements within thirty (30) days after completion of service as prescribed in A.R.S. §8-106(g) waives his right to be notified of any judicial hearing regarding the child's adoption or the termination of parental rights and his consent to the adoption or termination is not required.
10. The Indian Child Welfare Act may supersede the Arizona Revised Statutes regarding adoption and paternity.
THIS IS A LEGAL NOTICE. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THIS NOTICE YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CONTACT AN ATTORNEY TO ASSIST YOU IN RESPONDING TO THIS NOTICE. YOUR RIGHT TO PARENT YOUR CHILD WILL BE LOST IF YOU DO NOT ACT TO ESTABLISH YOUR PATERNITY WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER THE COMPLETION OF SERVICE OF THIS NOTICE. NO FURTHER NOTICE WILL BE GIVEN.
10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25 EDITION ARIZONA CAPITOL TIMES