U.S. Collections West, Inc vs Vicario, Isabela V
CC2019-094785RC / U.S. COLLECTIONS WEST, INC. vs. VICARIO, et al.
ALAN H, ZIMMERMAN, P.C. ahzpclaw@gmail,com 1617 E. PINCHOT AVE PHOENIX, AZ 85016, ALAN H. ZIMMERMAN, #010133 (602)-806-2033 ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF
AGUA FRIA JUSTICE COURT, 10420 W. VAN BUREN, STE. 101 AVONDALE, AZ 85323 (602) 372-8001
PLAINTIFF: U.S. COLLECTIONS WEST, INC, PO BOX 39695, PHOENIX, AZ 85069 DEFENDANT(S): ISABELA VICARIO / JOHN DOE VICARIO 9306 W. MADISON ST #B TOLLESON, AZ 85353 CAITLYN CORDOVA 3800 N. ELMIRAGE RD., #1933 AVONDALE. AZ 85392
REQUEST FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES MUST BE MADE TO THE COURT AT LEAST WITHIN THREE (3) JUDICIAL DAYS IN ADVANCE OF ANY SCHEDULED HEARING
THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO THE ABOVE NAMED DEFENDANT(S)
1. You are summoned to appear and answer this complaint in the court named above by filing a wrillen ANSWER and paying the required fee. The court will provide an answer form. If you cannot afford to pay the required fee, you may request the court to waive or to defer the fee.
2. You must file an answer within twenty (20) calendar days, not counting the day you were served.
3. If the 20th day is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, the time to answer runs until the end of the next working day.
4. If you were served outside of Arizona, you must file an answer within thirty (30) Calendar days, not counting the day you were served.
5. IF YOU FAIL TO FILE A WRITTEN ANSWER WITH THE COURT WITHIN THE TIME INDICATED ABOVE, A DEFAULT JUDGMENT MAY BE ENTERED AGAINST YOU, AS REQUESTED IN THE PLAINTIFF'S COMPLAINT
6. You must provide a copy of your answer to the plaintiff(s) or to the plaintiff's attorney.
DATED: 5/13/19 Seal SHARRON L. SAULS, Justice of the Peace
You are required to keep the court advised of your current address and contact phone number. The clerk can provide you with a Notice of Change of Address form.
A copy of the Complaint may be obtained from Plaintiff's attorney noted above.
11/29, 12/6, 12/13, 12/20, 2019 EDITIONS ARIZONA CAPITOL TIMES