Ever Josue Lopez Arevalo vs Lopez, Jesus B
NO. JD39160 / LOPEZ AREVALO
NOTICE OF HEARING ON DEPENDENCY PETITION
(Honorable Sam Myers)
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA
IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF MARICOPA
In the Matter of:
Ever Josue Lopez Arevalo (DOB 06/03/2004), a person under 18 years of age
TO: JESUS BALMORE LOPEZ, and JOHN DOE, a fictitious name, parent of the above-named child.
1. The Court has set a hearing on the 17th day of August, 2020 at 10:45 a.m., at the Maricopa County Superior Court, Juvenile Division/Durango Facility, 3131 West Durango, Phoenix, Arizona 85009-6292, before the Honorable Sam Myers.
2. You are entitled to have an attorney present at the hearing. You may hire your own attorney or, if you cannot afford an attorney and want to be represented by an attorney, one may be appointed by the Court.
3. You have a right to appear as a party in this proceeding. You are advised that your failure to personally appear in court at the initial hearing, pretrial conference, status conference, or dependency adjudication, without good cause shown, may result in a finding that you have waived your legal rights and have admitted the allegations in the Petition. In addition, if you fail to appear, without good cause, the hearing may go forward in your absence and may result in an adjudication of dependency, termination of your parental rights or the establishment of a permanent guardianship based upon the record and the evidence presented to the court, as well as an order of paternity, custody, or change of custody in a consolidated family law matter and an order for child support if paternity has been established.
4. If you are receiving this Notice by publication, you may obtain a copy of the Dependency Petition, Notice of Hearing, and any Temporary Orders by submitting a written request to: KARINA J. ORDONEZ LAW OFFICE, 2642 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, Arizona, 85016. The KARINA J. ORDONEZ LAW OFFICE may be reached by telephone at (480) 729-4119.
5. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the court by parties at least three working days in advance of a scheduled court proceeding and can be made by calling (602) 506-4533.
5. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the court by parties at least three working days in advance of a scheduled court proceeding and can be made by calling (602) 506-3204.
6. You have the right to make a request or motion prior to any hearing that the hearing be closed to the public.
DATED this 16th day of June, 2020.
KARINA J. ORDONEZ
Attorney at Law
06/26, 07/03, 07/10, 07/17, 2020 editions Arizona Capitol Times