Annalise Catherine Lyons, Et Al. vs Amie Jean Petersen, Et Al.
CASE NO. CV2020-010501 / LYONS vs. PETERSEN
MOSHIER LAW, Jennifer K. Moshier, 024225, Trail Potter, 031471, 80 East Columbus Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona 85012 Phone: 602.633.1004 Fax: 602.288.7772 firstname.lastname@example.org, Attorneys for Plaintiffs
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF ARIZAON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF MARICOPA
ANNALISE CATHERINE LYONS, an individual in her sole and separate right; and DANIELLE LYONS, an individual in her sole and separate right, Plaintiffs vs. AMIE JEAN PETERSEN and JOHN DOE PETERSEN, wife and husband; AC PARTNERSHIPS I-X; DEF Limited Liability Companies I-X; XYZ CORPORATIONS I-X; JOHN DOES I-X and JANE DOES I-X, Defendants.
If you would like legal advice from a lawyer contact the Lawyer Referral Service at 602-257-4434 or www.maricopalawyers.org Sponsored by the Maricopa County Bar Association
WARNING: This is an official document from the court that affects your rights. Read this carefully. If you do not understand it, contact a lawyer for help.
FROM THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO:
Amie Jean Petersen, 2133 W. Turney Avenue 75A, Phoenix, AZ 85015; John Doe Petersen, 2133 W. Turney Avenue 75A, Phoenix, AZ 85015
1. A lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers are served on you with this "Summons".
2. If you do not want a judgment or order taken against you without your input, you must file an "Answer" or a "Response" in writing with the court, and pay the filing fee. If you do not file an "Answer" or "Response" the other party may be given the relief requested in his/her Petition or Complaint. To file your "Answer" or "Response" take, or send, the "Answer" or "Response" to the: Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 201 West Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2205 OR; Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 18380 N. 40th St., Suite 120, Phoenix, Arizona 85032 OR; Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 222 East Javelina Drive, 1st Floor, Mesa, Arizona 85210-6201 OR; Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 14264 W. Tierra Buena Ln, Surprise, Arizona 85374. Mail a copy of your "Response" or "Answer" to the other party at the address listed on the top of this Summons.
3. If this "Summons" and the other court papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff, within the State of Arizona, your "Response" or "Answer" must be filed within TWENTY (20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. If this "Summons" and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. Service by a registered process server or the Sheriff is complete when made. Service by Publication is complete thirty (30) days after the date of the first publication.
4. You can get a copy of the court papers filed in this case from the Petitioner at the address listed at the top of the preceding page, from the Clerk of the Superior Court's Customer Service Center at: 601 West Jackson, Phoenix, Arizona 85003; 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032; 222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, Arizona 85210; 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona 85374.
5. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the division assigned to the case by the party needing accommodation or his/her counsel at least three (3) judicial days in advance of a scheduled proceeding,
6. Requests for an interpreter for persons with limited English proficiency must be made to the division assigned to the case by the party needing the interpreter and/or translator or his/her counsel at least ten (10) judicial days in advance of a scheduled court proceeding.
7. Eviction Actions/Forcible Detainers. If you want to request a telephonic hearing, please contact the judge assigned to your case. If you do not know your assigned judge, or have not been assigned a judge, please contact Civil Court Administration at 602-506-1497
SIGNED AND SEALED this date: AUG 28, 2020. CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT; By: A. Mittelstaedt, Deputy Clerk.
9/11, 9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 2020 EDITIONS ARIZONA CAPITOL TIMES