DOWN SYNDROME FORGOTTEN
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION NONPROFIT CORPORATION
1. ENTITY NAME: The exact name of the corporation is DOWN SYNDROME FORGOTTEN.
2. CHARACTER OF AFFAIRS: The character of affairs the corporation initially intends to conduct in Arizona is: Organization is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational and scientific purposes, including, for such purpose, the making of distributions to organization that qualify as exempt organization under the section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code. The business activity for said organization is as follows: will help raise awareness for down syndrome families in disadvantage areas. The character of affairs that the corporation ultimately conducts is not limited by the description provided.
3. MEMBERS: [ ] The corporation WILL have members. [x ] The corporation WILL NOT have members.
4. ARIZONA KNOWN PLACE OF BUSINESS ADDRESS: The Arizona known place of business address is 2028b W Sherman, AZ 85009.
5. DIRECTORS: The names and business addresses of each and every Director of the corporation are: Shuntel Whittley, 2028b W Sherman, AZ 85009; Mark Taylor, 20286b W 2028b W Sherman, AZ 85009.
6. STATUTORY AGENT: The name and physical or street address in Arizona of the statutory agent is: United States Corporation Agents Inc, 17470 N. Pacesetter Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85255.
7. INCORPORATORS: The names and addresses of each and every incorporator are: Shuntel Whittley, 2028b W Sherman, AZ 85009.
I accept and acknowledge under penalty of perjury that this document together with any attachments is submitted in compliance with Arizona law. Date: 7/13/2020. /s/ Shuntel Whittley.
9/11, 9/18, 9/25, 2020 EDITIONS ARIZONA CAPITOL TIMES