A KEY TO CHANGE, INC.
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION NONPROFIT CORPORATION
1. ENTITY NAME: The exact name of the corporation is A Key to Change, INC.
2. CHARACTER OF AFFAIRS: The character of affairs the corporation initially intends to conduct in Arizona is: Said organization is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes, including , for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under the section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code. The business activity for said organization is as follows: Nonprofit designed to rehabilitate convicted felons and their families to reenter the community while leading a fulfilling life. The character of affairs that the corporation ultimately conducts is not limited by the description provided.
3. MEMBERS: [ ] The corporation WILL have members. [X] The corporation WILL NOT have members.
4. ARIZONA KNOWN PLACE OF BUSINESS ADDRESS: The Arizona known place of business address is 2302 E. Broadway Road, Apt. A, Mesa, Arizona 85204.
5. DIRECTORS: The names and business addresses of each and every Director of the corporation are: Amy Fitzgerald, 2302 E. Broadway Road, Apt. A, Mesa, Arizona 85204.
6. STATUTORY AGENT: The name and physical or street address in Arizona of the statutory agent is: United States Corporation Agents, Inc., 17470 N. Pacesetter Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85255.
7. INCORPORATORS: The names and addresses of each and every incorporator are: Amy Fitzgerald, 2302 E. Broadway Road, Apt. A, Mesa, Arizona 85204.
I accept and acknowledge under penalty of perjury that this document together with any attachments is submitted in compliance with Arizona law. Date: 05/10/19. /s/ Amy Fitzgerald.
9/11, 9/18, 9/25, 2020 editions Arizona Capitol Times