CASE # JS519872 / Kovach
NOTICE OF INITIAL HEARING ON PETITION FOR TERMINATION OF PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA IN MARICOPA COUNTY
IN THE MATTER OF Ophilia Darrow Kovach (07/20/2016)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE PETITIONER: Karen Kovach has filed a Petition for Termination of Parent-Child Relationship with the Juvenile Court in Maricopa County regarding the above named child or children and Samantha Kovach and John Doe
AN INITIAL HEARING HAS BEEN SET TO CONSIDER THE PETITION:
HEARING DATE AND TIME: December 8, 2020 at 9:30 AM
HEARING PLACE: Via Go To Meeting at https://www.gotomeet.me/CommissionerGialketsisSEJ
You can also dial in using your phone. + 1 (786) 535-3211
Access Code: 280-710-469
Please Note: Long distance fees may apply if dialing by phone
HEARING OFFICER: COMMISSIONER GIALKETSIS
Maricopa County Juvenile Court is located at: 1810 South Lewis Street Mesa, AZ 85210
• You have a right to appear as a party in this proceeding.
• Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case, at least ten (10) days before your scheduled court date.
• The failure of a parent to appear at the Initial Hearing, the Pretrial Conference, the Status Conference or the Termination Adjudication Hearing may result in a court order terminating the parent-child relationship of that parent.
• Failure to appear at the Initial Hearing, Pretrial Conference, Status Conference or Termination Adjudication Hearing, without good cause, may result in a finding that the parent, guardian or Indian custodial has waived legal rights and is deemed to have admitted the allegations in the Petition.
• The hearings may go forward in the absence of the parent, guardian or Indian custodial and may result in the termination of parental rights based upon the record and evidence presented.
10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/6, 2020 editions Arizona Capitol Times