Carlisle, Kari vs Hammons, Matthew
Case No.: CV2020-002897 / Carlisle and Cunningham
Alexander Kolodin 3443 N. Central Ave. Ste. 1009 Phoenix, AZ 85012 602-730-2985 firstname.lastname@example.org Attorney for Plaintiff
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA IN MARICOPA COUNTY
Kari Carlisle And Michael Cunningham, et al.
WARNING: This is an official document from the court that affects your rights. Read this carefully. If you do not understand It, contact a lawyer for help.
If you would like legal advice from a lawyer, Contact the Lawyer Referral Service at 602-257-4434 or www.maricopabar.org Sponsored by the Maricopa County Bar Association
FROM THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO: Matthew Hammons
1. A lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers are served on you with this "Summons."
2. If you do not want a judgment or order entered against you without your input, you must file a written "Answer" or a "Response" with the court, and pay the filing fee. Also, the other party may be granted their request by the Court If you do not file an "Answer" or "Response", or show up in court. To file your "Answer" or "Response" take, or send, it to the: ŸOffice of the Clerk of Superior Court, 201 West Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2205 OR ŸOffice of the Clerk of Superior Court, 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032 OR ŸOffice of the Clerk of Superior Court, 222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, Arizona 85210-6201 OR ŸOffice of the Clerk of Superior Court, 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona 85374. Mail a copy of your "Response" or "Answer" to the other party at the address listed on the top of this Summons.
3. If this "Summons" and the other court papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff within the State of Arizona, your "Response" or "Answer" must be filed within TWENTY (20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. If this "Summons" and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. Service by a registered process server or the Sheriff is complete when made. Service by Publication is complete thirty (30) days after the date of the first publication.
4. You can get a copy of the court papers filed in this case from the Petitioner at the address listed at the top of the preceding page, or from the Clerk of Superior Court's Customer Service Center at: Ÿ601 West Jackson, Phoenix, Arizona 85003 Ÿ18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032 Ÿ222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, Arizona 85210 Ÿ14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona 85374.
5. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the division assigned to the case by the party needing accommodation or his/her counsel at least three (3) judicial days in advance of a scheduled proceeding.
6. Requests for an interpreter for persons with limited English proficiency must be made to the division assigned to the case by the party needing the interpreter and/or translator or his/her counsel at least ten (10) judicial days in advance of a scheduled court proceeding.
7. Eviction Actions/Forcible Detainers: If you want to request a telephonic hearing, please contact the judge assigned to your case. If you do not know your assigned judge, or have not been assigned a judge, please contact Civil Court Administration at 602·506·1497.
SIGNED AND SEALED this date December 16, 2020 /s/ JEFF FINE CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT By /s/ C. O'Neill Deputy Clerk
2/19, 2/26, 3/5, 3/12, 2021 editions Arizona Capitol Times