DNF Associates, LLC vs Frattini, Gregory J
No. CC2020 185733RC / DNF ASSOCIATES, LLC vs. FRATTINI
Law Office of James R. Vaughan, P.C. James R. Vaughan, SBN 016809 Garrett M. Culver, SBN 028500 Brian K. Partridge, SBN 028090 Sandra Lemon, SBN 032903 Melissa R. Greaves, SBN 032414 Eric W. Logvin, SBN 028050 11445 E. Via Linda, Suite 2-610 Scottsdale, AZ 85259 Telephone (602) 279-0778 I (866) 833-9411 Fax (602) 279-0788 Email: Attorney@RecoveryAtty.com Attorneys for Plaintiff
IN THE SOUTH MOUNTAIN JUSTICE COURT OF MARICOPA COUNTY THE STATE OF ARIZONA 620 WEST JACKSON SUITE #1044, PHOENIX AZ 85003
DNF ASSOCIATES, LLC, Plaintiff, vs. GREGORY J FRATTINI AND J. DOE FRATTINI, Defendants.
THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS: Gregory J Frattini and J. Doe Frattini, 5322 W Sunland Ave, Laveen AZ 85339
1. You are summoned to respond to this complaint by filing an answer with this court and paying the court's required fee. If you cannot afford to pay the required fee, you may request the court to waive or to defer the fee.
2. If you were served with this summons in the State of Arizona, the court must receive your answer to the complaint within twenty (20) calendar days from the date you were served. If you were served outside the State of Arizona, the court must receive your answer to the complaint within thirty (30) days from the date of service. If the last day is a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday, you will have until the next working day to file your answer. When calculating time, do not count the day you were served with the summons.
3. This court is located at: South Mountain Justice Court 620 West Jackson Suite #1044 Phoenix AZ 85003
4. Your answer must be in writing. (a) You may obtain an answer form from the court listed above, or on the Self-Service Center of the Arizona Judicial Branch website at http://www.azcourts.gov/ under the "Public Services" tab. (b) You may visit http://www.azturbocourt.gov/ to fill in your answer form electronically; this requires payment of an additional fee. (c) You may also prepare your answer on a plain sheet of paper, but your answer must include the case number, the court location, and the names of the parties.
5. You must provide a copy of your answer to the plaintiff's attorney.
6. The name of the Plaintiff and the address of Plaintiffs attorney is: DNF Associates, LLC c/o Law Office of James R. Vaughan, P.C. 11445 E. Via Linda, Suite 2-610 Scottsdale, AZ 85259
IF YOU FAIL TO FILE A WRITTEN ANSWER WITH THE COURT WITHIN THE TIME INDICATED ABOVE, A DEFAULT JUDGMENT MAY BE ENTERED AGAINST YOU, AS REQUESTED IN THE PLAINTIFF(S) COMPLAINT.
Date: December 21, 2020 /s/ By the Court
REQUESTS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES MUST BE MADE TO THE COURT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE A COURT PROCEEDING.
4/2, 4/9, 4/16, 4/23, 2021 editions Arizona Capitol Times