Case No. PB2021-090512 / GESE
NOTICE OF INITIAL HEARING REGARDING: PETITION FOR ADJUDICATION OF INTESTACY, DETERMINATION OF HEIRS AND APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA IN MARICOPA COUNTY
Issued and Filed: 4/22/2021
PROBATE COURT ADMINISTRATION
In the Matter of BARBARA GESE
This is a legal notice; your rights may be affected. EI presente constituye un aviso legal. Pueden verse afectados sus derechos.
You are not required to attend this hearing. However, if you oppose any of the relief requested in the petition that accompanies this notice, you must file with the court a written response at least 7 calendar days before the hearing date OR you or your attorney must attend the hearing by following the instructions provided in this notice.
Any written response must comply with Rule 15(e) of the Arizona Rules of Probate Procedure. If you do not file a timely response or attend the hearing:
(1) the court may grant the relief requested in the petition without further proceedings, and
(2) you will not receive additional notices of court proceedings relating to the petition unless you file a Demand for Notice pursuant to Title 14. Arizona Revised Statutes.
1. Notice is given that RANDEL K. BROWN has filed the following:
• PETITION FOR ADJUDICATION OF INTESTACY, DETERMINATION OF HEIRS AND APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE
2. COURT HEARING. An initial hearing has been scheduled to consider the Petition as follows:
DATE and TIME: Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 9:45 AM
JUDICIAL OFFICER: COMMISSIONER PAULA WILLIAMS
Unless the above-named Judicial Officer orders otherwise, you should not appear in person for the Initial Hearing. Instead, you and anyone else wishing to participate in the Initial Hearing must do so electronically using Court Connect, which is based on the Microsoft Teams platform.
3. COURT CONNECT / MICROSOFT TEAMS
If you have a camera-enabled computer, smartphone, or tablet device, you should go to tinyurl.com/jbazmc-pcc10 a few minutes before the Initial Hearing is scheduled to begin. For the best experience, download and install the Microsoft Teams application on a camera-enabled computer, smartphone, or tablet device using either of the following methods prior to the time set for the Initial Hearing:
• Go to the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft365/microsoft-teams/download-app
If you have a camera-enabled device, but do not want to install the Microsoft Teams application, you may use a web browser simply by typing tinyurl.com/jbazmc-pcc10 into your browser a few minutes before the Initial Hearing is scheduled to begin. Please note, however, that you will not have access to all the features if you use a web browser rather than the Microsoft Teams application.
If you do not have a camera-enabled device, you can still attend the Initial Hearing by phone by calling:
• Courtroom Phone Number: 917-781-4590
• Courtroom Conference ID#: 728 539 63#
For more information about Court Connect, please see https://superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/court-connect
4. If you have been ordered to attend this hearing in person OR if you have copies of filed documents or proposed form(s) of order to provide to the division, the hearing location and contact information for Commissioner Williams' division are as follows:
PLACE: 222 E. JAVELINA AVENUE, MESA, AZ 85210 - COURTROOM 302
TELEPHONE NO: 602-372-0425
As stated previously, you should NOT appear in person unless you have been specifically ordered to do so.
4/30, 5/7, 5/14, 2021 editions Arizona Capitol Times