Case No.: PB 2021- 050520 / BROWN / DESMOND
STATEMENT OF INFORMAL PROBATE OF A WILL AND APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE
(Person died With a Will - "Testate Estate"
Jeffrey Robert Cameron, 14025 N 38th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85032 480-652-2004 Representing Self, without a Lawyer
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA IN MARICOPA COUNTY
In the Matter of the Estate of: PAMELA K. BROWN aka PAMELA K DESMOND an Adult
THE PROBATE REGISTRAR FINDS:
1. An Application for Information Appointment of a Personal Representative has been submitted by Jeffrey Robert Cameron, requesting the following: The admission to probate of the Will of the person who died dated: 10-10-97. The appointment of Jeffrey Robert Cameron as the Personal Representative to administer the estate of the person who died with a Will.
2. the Probate Registrar has found compliance with A.R.S. 14-3303 and is satisfied that the Willis entitled to probate. The Probate Registrar has found compliance with A.R.S. 14-3308 and is satisfied that the person named below is entitled to appointment as Personal Representative under Arizona law.
1. Jeffrey Robert Cameron, is appointed as Personal Representative of the estate of the person who died.
2. The Will of the person who died, dated 10/10/1997 is admitted to informal probate.
3. No bond is required.
4. The Personal Representative shall immediately notify the Court in these proceedings of any change in his or her address and shall be responsible for the costs resulting from his or her failure to do so.
DATED: 5-18-21 /s/ Probate Registrar Gaile Raines
6/11, 6/18, 6/25, 2021 EDITIONS ARIZONA CAPITOL TIMES