Szatmari, Monika S vs Morales, Jesus M
Case No. FN2021-002135 / SZATMARI and MORALES
PARKER SCHWARTZ, PLLC 7310 NORTH 16TH STREET, SUITE 330 PHOENIX, ARIZONA 85020 MAIN LINE: (602) 282-0477 FACSIMILE: (602) 282-0478 Mark H. Candioto, Esq. (AZ Bar #023140) email@example.com Attorneys for Petitioner
ARIZONA SUPERIOR COURT MARICOPA COUNTY
In Re the Marriage of: MONIKA SHAKIRA SZATMARI, Petitioner, vs. JESUS M. MORALES, Respondent.
WARNING: This is an official document from the court that affects your rights. Read this carefully. If you do not understand it, contact a lawyer for help.
FROM THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO: JESUS M. MORALES
1. A lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers are served on you with this "Summons."
2. If you do not want a judgment or order taken against you without your input, you must file an "Answer" or a "Response" in writing with the court, and pay the filing fee. If you do not file an "Answer" or "Response" the other party may be given the relief requested in his/her Petition or Complaint. To file your "Answer" or "Response" take, or send, the "Answer" or "Response" to the:·
• Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 201 West Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2205 or • Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032 or • Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, Arizona 85210-6201 or • Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona, 85374.
Mail a copy of your "Response" or "Answer" to the other party at the address listed on the top of this Summons.
3. If this "Summons" and the other court papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff within the State of Arizona, your "Response" or "Answer" must be filed within TWENTY (20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. If this "Summons" and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within TIIIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. Service by a registered process server or the Sheriff is complete when made. Service by Publication is complete thirty (30) days after the date of the first publication.
4. You can get a copy of the court papers filed in this case from the Petitioner at the address at the top of this paper, or from the Clerk of the Superior Court's Customer Service Center at: • 601 West Jackson, Phoenix, Arizona 85003 • 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032 • 222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, Arizona 85210 • 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona 85374.
5. If this is an action for dissolution (divorce), legal separation or annulment, either or both spouses may file a Petition for Conciliation for the purpose of determining whether there is any mutual interest in preserving the marriage or for Mediation to attempt to settle disputes concerning legal decision-making (custody) and parenting time issues regarding minor children.
6. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case, at least five (5) days before your scheduled court hearing.
7. Requests for an interpreter for persons with limited English proficiency must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case at least ten (10) judicial days in advance of your scheduled court date.
SIGNED AND SEALED this date May 18, 2021. /s/ JEFF FINE CLERK OF COURT By /s/ Deputy Clerk of Superior Court
For a copy of the document(s) being served, please visit: https://ecr.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/login.aspx, register to use ECR Online, and add case number FN2021-002135 to your "My Cases".
9/10, 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 2021 editions Arizona Capitol Times