Case No. PB2021-070983 / BURNS
NOTICE OF INFORMAL PROBATE OF WILL AND APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE
KEIST THURSTON O'BRIEN, P.C. Joseph V. Aulicino, Esq. #032836 10150 W. Desert River Blvd., Ste A-130 Glendale, Arizona 85307 Telephone: (623) 937-9799 Fax: (623) 435-9057 firstname.lastname@example.org Attorneys for Personal Representative
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF MARICOPA
In the Matter of the Estate of: CHARLES R. BURNS, Deceased.
1. This Notice is being sent to those persons who have, or may have, some interest in the Estate of Decedent.
2. Decedent died on January 8, 2003.
3. LINDA A. BURNS filed an Application for Informal Probate of the Will and Appointment of Personal Representative in the above-named Court, requesting that the Last Will and Testament of Decedent executed on February 3, 1984, be admitted to informal probate and that LINDA A. BURNS be appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Decedent.
4. On August 30, 2021, the Registrar admitted the Last Will and Testament to informal probate and appointed LINDA A. BURNS as Personal Representative of the Estate.
5. Bond is not required.
6. An heir of Decedent wishing to contest the probate has four (4) months from the receipt of this Notice to commence a formal testacy proceeding pursuant to A.R.S. §14-3306 .
7. Papers relating to the Estate arc on file with the Court and are available for your inspection.
DATED this 3rd day of August, 2021. /s/ LINDA A. BURNS 1510 Kent Avenue, Apt. B Montrose, Colorado 81401 Personal Representative
KEIST THURSTON O'BRIEN, P.C. /s/ Joseph V. Aulicino, Esq. Attorney for Personal Representative
9/10, 9/17, 9/24, 2021 editions Arizona Capitol Times