Case No. CC2021-085074RC / GPDP LLC vs. COWAN
THE HALLSTROM LAW FIRM, PLLC Kyle Hallstrom (No. 026259) 1221 E. Osborn Road # 101 Phoenix, AZ 85014 Telephone: (602) 732-5530 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF
MOON VALLEY JUSTICE COURT COUNTY OF MARICOPA, STATE OF ARIZONA 18380 NORTH 40TH STREET PHOENIX, AZ 85032
GPDP LLC, Plaintiff, vs. JAMES COWAN, Defendant.
THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO: James Cowan 16624 N 2nd Ave Spc 157 Phoenix, AZ 85023
1. You are summoned to respond to this Complaint by filing an answer with this court and paying the court's required fee. If you cannot afford to pay the required fee, you can request the court to waive or to defer the fee.
2. If you were served with this summons in the State of Arizona, the court must receive your answer to the complaint within twenty (20) calendar days from the date you were served. If you were served outside the State of Arizona, the court must receive your answer to the complaint within thirty (30) days from the date of service. If the last day is a Saturday, Sunday. or holiday, you will have until the next working day to file your answer. When calculating time, do not court the day you were served with the summons.
3. This court is located at: 18380 NORTH 40TH STREET PHOENIX, AZ 85032 602-372-7000
4. Your answer must be in writing. (a) You may obtain an answer form from the court listed above, or on the Self-Service Center of the Arizona Judicial Branch website at: http://www.azcourts.gov/ under the "Public Services" tab. (b) You may visit http://www.azturbocourt.gov/ to prepare your answer electronically; this requires payment of an additional fee. (c) You may also prepare your answer on a plain sheet of paper, but your answer must include the case number, the court location and the names of the parties.
5. You must provide a copy of your answer to the plaintiff(s) or to the plaintiff's attorney.
IF YOU FAIL TO FILE A WRITTEN ANSWER WITH THE COURT WITHIN THE TIME INDICATED ABOVE, A DEFAULT JUDGMENT MAY BE ENTERED AGAINST YOU, AS REQUESTED IN PLAINTIFF(S) COMPLAINT.
Signed and Sealed this 24th day of May, 2021. /s/ Justice of the Peace
10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 2021 editions Arizona Capitol Times