Waggoner, Bryon vs Waggoner, Sara J
No. FC2019-007254 / WAGGONER v. WAGGONER
(Assigned to the Honorable Tracey Westerhausen)
Russell F. Wenk (024022) Michael A. Lincoln (023564) Lisa L. Monnette (030381) LINCOLN & WENK, PLLC 1616 N. Litchfield Rd., Suite 140 Goodyear, AZ 85395 623-536-5500, Phone 623-536-1984, Fax firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Attorneys for Petitioner
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF MARICOPA
In re the Marriage of: BRYON WAGGONER, Petitioner, and SARA JULYNN WAGGONER, Respondent.
ARIZONA LAW WARNING: This is an official document' from the court that affects your rights. Read this carefully. If you do not understand it, contact a lawyer for help.
FROM THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO: SARA JULYNN WAGGONER Respondent
1. A lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers are served on you with this "Summons".
2. If you do not want a judgment or order taken against you without your input, you must file an "Answer" or a "Response" in writing with the court, and pay the filing fee. If you do not file an "Answer" or "Response" the other party may be given the relief requested in his/her Petition or Complaint. To file your "Answer" or "Response" take, or send, the "Answer" or "Response" to the Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 201 West Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2205 or the Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 18380 North 40t h Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032 OR Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 222 East Javelina Drive, Mesa, Arizona 85210-6201 or Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona, 85374. Mail a copy of your "Response" or "Answer" to the other party at the address listed on the top of this Summons.
3. If this "Summons" and the other court papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff, within the State of Arizona, your "Response" or "Answer" must be filed within TWENTY (20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. If this "Summons" and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. Service by a registered process server or the Sheriff is complete when made. Service by Publication is complete thirty (30) days after the date of the first publication.
4. You can get a copy of the court papers filed in this case from the Petitioner at the address at the top of this paper, or from the Clerk of the Superior Court's Customer Service Center at:
• 601 West Jackson, Phoenix, AZ 85003 • 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85032 • 222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85210 • 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, AZ 85374
5. If this is an action for dissolution (divorce), legal separation or annulment, either or both spouses may file a Petition for Conciliation for the purpose of determining whether there is any mutual interest in preserving the marriage or for Mediation to attempt to settle disputes concerning legal decision-making (custody) and parenting time issues regarding minor children.
6. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case, at least ten (10) judicial days before your scheduled court date.
7. Requests for an interpreter for persons with limited English proficiency must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case at least ten (10) judicial days in advance of your scheduled court date.
SIGNED AND SEALED this 28th day of September, 2021. JEFF FINE, CLERK OF COURT By: /s/ V. GARCIA DEPUTY CLERK
11/19, 11/26, 12/3, 12/10, 2021 editions Arizona Capitol Times