Case No. PB2021-002050 / ROMIG
NOTICE OF INITIAL HEARING REGARDING: AMENDED PETITION FOR APPROVAL OF SALE OF REAL PROPERTY
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA IN MARICOPA COUNTY
Issued and Filed: 12/17/2021
PROBATE COURT ADMINISTRATION
In the Matter of MONICA ROMIG
This is a legal notice; your rights may be affected.
Éste es un aviso legal. Sus derechos podrían ser afectados.
You are not required to attend this hearing. However, if you oppose any of the relief requested in the petition that accompanies this notice, you must file with the court a written response at least 7 calendar days before the hearing date OR you or your attorney must attend the hearing by following the instructions provided in this notice.
Any written response must comply with Rule 15(e) of the Arizona Rules of Probate Procedure. If you do not file a timely response or attend the hearing:
(1) the court may grant the relief requested in the petition without further proceedings, and
(2) you will not receive additional notices of court proceedings relating to the petition unless you file a Demand for Notice pursuant to Title 14. Arizona Revised Statutes.
1. Notice is given that RELIANCE FIDUCIARY, LLC has filed the following:
• AMENDED PETITION FOR APPROVAL OF SALE OF REAL PROPERTY
2. COURT HEARING. An initial hearing has been scheduled to consider the Petition as follows:
DATE and TIME: Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 9:30 AM
JUDICIAL OFFICER: COMMISSIONER BRIAN PALMER
Unless the above-named Judicial Officer orders otherwise, you should not appear in person for the Initial Hearing. Instead, you and anyone else wishing to participate in the Initial Hearing must do so electronically using Court Connect, which is based on the Microsoft Teams platform.
3. REQUEST TO CONFIRM / APPROVE SALE OF REAL PROPERTY. The Petition requests that the Court confirm (approve) the sale of real property. Pursuant to Rule 16(d)(1), Arizona Rules of Probate Procedure, the following information is provided:
A. The name and telephone number of the petitioner or the petitioner's attorney are as as follows:
Name: JILLIAN HINDO
Phone: (602) 377-9369
B. As set forth in the Petition, the proposed sales price of the real property is:
Proposed Sales Price: $290,000.00
C. At the initial hearing, the Court may consider other bids.
4. COURT CONNECT / MICROSOFT TEAMS
If you have a camera-enabled computer, smartphone, or tablet device, you should go to tinyurl.com/jbazmc-pcc02 a few minutes before the Initial Hearing is scheduled to begin. For the best experience, download and install the Microsoft Teams application on a camera-enabled computer, smartphone, or tablet device using either of the following methods prior to the time set for the Initial Hearing:
• Go to the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app
If you have a camera-enabled device, but do not want to install the Microsoft Teams application, you may use a web browser simply by typing tinyurl.com/jbazmc-pcc02 into your browser a few minutes before the Initial Hearing is scheduled to begin. Please note, however, that you will not have access to all the features if you use a web browser rather than the Microsoft Teams application.
If you do not have a camera-enabled device, you can still attend the Initial Hearing by phone by calling:
• Courtroom Phone Number: 917-781-4590
• Courtroom Conference ID#: 454 344 082#
For more information about Court Connect, please see https://superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/court-connect
5. If you have been ordered to attend this hearing in person OR if you have copies of filed documents or proposed form(s) of order to provide to the division, the hearing location and contact information for Commissioner Palmer's division are as follows:
PLACE: 101 W. JEFFERSON STREET, PHOENIX, AZ 85003 - COURTROOM 513
TELEPHONE NO: 602-372-0270
As stated previously, you should NOT appear in person unless you have been specifically ordered to do so.
1/14, 1/21, 1/28, 2022 editions Arizona Capitol Times