Case No. PB2022-002175 / HASSAN
NOTICE OF INITIAL HEARING REGARDING: PETITION FOR AUTHORIZATION PURSUANT TO A.R.S. 14- 5409 FOR APPROVAL OF SETTLEMENT
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA IN MARICOPA COUNTY
Issued and Filed: 5/4/2022
PROBATE COURT ADMINISTRATION
In the Matter of KHALID HASSAN
WARNING This is a legal notice; your rights may be affected.
Éste es un aviso legal. Sus derechos podrian ser afectados. You are not required to attend this hearing. However, if you oppose any of the relief requested in the petition that accompanies this notice, you must file with the court a written response at least 7 calendar days before the hearing date OR you or your attorney must attend the hearing by following the instructions provided in this notice. Any written response must comply with Rule 15(e) of the Arizona Rules of Probate Procedure. If you do not file a timely response or attend the hearing:
(1) the court may grant the relief requested in the petition without further proceedings, and (2) you will not receive additional notices of court proceedings relating to the petition unless you file a Demand for Notice pursuant to Title 14, Arizona Revised Statutes.
1. Notice is given that ALBASHIR HAJI has filed the following:
• PETITION FOR AUTHORIZATION PURSUANT TO A.R.S. 14-5409 FOR APPROVAL OF SETTLEMENT
2. COURT HEARING. An initial hearing has been scheduled to consider the Petition as follows:
DATE and TIME: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 10:00 AM
JUDICIAL OFFICER: COMMISSIONER AMY KALMAN
PLACE: 101 W. JEFFERSON STREET, PHOENIX, AZ 85003 - COURTROOM 512
TELEPHONE NO: 602-506-3381
If you have copies of filed documents or proposed form(s) of order, they should be provided to Commissioner Kalman's division at the location listed above. Any interested person, including the Petitioner and the Petitioner's attorney, may attend the Initial Hearing virtually unless the Court has specifically ordered that person to attend the hearing in person. To attend the hearing virtually, use Court Connect as described in Section 3 below. If the Court has specifically ordered you to attend the Initial Hearing in person, you must do so by appearing at the location stated above at the time of the Initial Hearing.
3. COURT CONNECT / MICROSOFT TEAMS
If you have a camera-enabled computer, smartphone, or tablet device, you should go to tinyurl.com/jbazmc-pcc03 a few minutes before the Initial Hearing is scheduled to begin. For the best experience, download and install the Microsoft Teams application on a camera-enabled computer, smartphone, or tablet device using either of the following methods prior to the time set for the Initial Hearing:
• Go to the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app
If you have a camera-enabled device, but do not want to install the Microsoft Teams tinyurl.com/jbazmc-pcc03 application, you may use a web browser simply by typing into your browser a few minutes before the Initial Hearing is scheduled to begin. Please note, however, that you will not have access to all the features if you use a web browser rather than the Microsoft Teams application.
If you do not have a camera-enabled device, you can still attend the Initial Hearing by phone by calling:
• Courtroom Phone Number: 1-917-781-4590
• Courtroom Conference ID#: 880 692 825 #
For more information about Court Connect, please see https://superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/court-connect
5/13, 5/20, 5/27, 2022 editions Arizona Capitol Times