Arizona Municipal Risk Retention Pool
No. CC2022047615RC / ARIZONA MUNICIPAL RISK RETENTION POOL vs. HAMMAN, et al.
JCRCP RULE 112 CIVIL SUMMONS
WILLIAM H. DOYLE, ARIZONA BAR NUMBER 007285 BRANDON D. MILLAM, ARIZONA BAR NUMBER 034696 DOYLE HERNANDEZ MILLAM 1313 E. OSBORN ROAD, SUITE 220 PHOENIX, ARIZONA 85014 TELEPHONE: (602) 240-6711 FACSIMILE: (602) 240-6951 WDOYLE@DOYLELAWGROUP.COM BMILLAM@,DOYLELAWGROUP.COM FIRM EMAIL: ALG@DOYLELAWGROUP.COM ATTORNEYS FOR PLAINTIFF
MCDOWELL MOUNTAIN JUSTICE COURT 18380 N. 40TH ST. UNIT 130 PHOENIX, ARIZONA 85032
ARIZONA MUNICIPAL RISK RETENTION POOL, an Arizona corporation, as transferee of the Town of Paradise Valley, Plaintiffs, vs. COLE HAMMAN and JANE DOE HAMMAN, husband and wife; JOHN DOES 1-X; JANE DOES I-X; ABC LEGAL ENTITIES 1-X, Defendants.
FROM THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO: COLE HAMMAN 4220 E. HOUSTON AVE. GILBERT, ARIZONA 85234
REQUESTS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES MUST BE MADE TO THE COURT AT LEAST 3 JUDICIAL DAYS IN ADVANCE OF ANY SCHEDULED HEARING
1. YOU ARE SUMMONED to respond to this complaint by filing a written ANSWER with this Court and by paying the required fee. If you cannot afford to pay the required fee, you may request that the Court either waive or defer the fee.
2. If you were served with this summons in the State of Arizona, the Court must receive your answer within twenty (20) calendar days from the date you were served. If you were served outside the State of Arizona, the Court must receive your answer within thirty (30) calendar days from the date you were served. If the last day is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, you will have until the next working day to tile your answer. When calculating time, do not count the day you were served with the summons.
3. Your answer must be in writing. a. You may obtain an answer form from this Court. b. You may also obtain an answer form from the Form section of the Maricopa County Justice Courts website.
4. Provide a copy of your answer to the Plaintiffs or to the Plaintiffs' attorney in accordance with JCRCP Rule 120. The Plaintiffs' attorney is: William H. Doyle, Esq. Brandon D. Millam, Esq. DOYLE HERNANDEZ MILLAM 1313 East Osborn Road, Suite 220 Phoenix, Arizona 85014
5. IF. YOU FAIL TO FILE A WRITTEN ANSWE WITH THIS COURT WITHIN THE TIME INDICATED ABOVE, A DEFAULT JUDGMENT MAY ENTERED AGAINST YOU.
Dated: 3/25/22 /s/ Justice of the Peace
You are required to keep the court advised of your current address and contact phone number. The clerk can provide you with a Notice of Change of Address form.
8/5, 8/12, 8/19, 8/26, 2022 Editions Arizona Capitol Times