INNOVATIVE START ORGANIZATION INC
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION NONPROFIT CORPORATION
1. ENTITY NAME: Innovative Start Organization Inc
2. CHARACTER OF AFFAIRS: Organized exclusively for charitable, educational, religious, or scientific purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
3. MEMBERS: This Corporation will not have members.
4. ARIZONA KNOWN PLACE OF BUSINESS ADDRESS: 2121 N 44th St Apt 2309, Phoenix, AZ 85008 Maricopa County.
5. DIRECTORS: - The name and business address of each and every Director of the corporation: Michael Shores, 2121 N 44th St Apt 2309, Phoenix, AZ 85008.
6. STATUTORY AGENT - LegalCorp Solutions, LLC, 2 East Congress St. Suite 900, Tucson, AZ 85701 firstname.lastname@example.org County: Pima
7. REQUIRED: you must complete and submit with the Articles a Certificate of Disclosure. The Articles will be rejected if the Certificate of Disclosure is not simultaneously submitted.
8. PURPOSE: the Corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, religious, or scientific purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
9. DISSOLUTION CLAUSE: Upon the dissolution of the corporation, the board of directors shall, after paying or making provisions for the payment of all of the liabilities of the corporation, dispose of all the assets of the corporation exclusively for the purposes of the corporation in such manner, or the such organization or organizations organized and the time qualify as an exempt organization or organizations under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code of 1986 (or the corresponding provision of any future United States Internal Revenue Law), as the Board of directors shall determine. Any such assets not so disposed of shall be disposed of by the circuit Court of the county in which the principal office of the corporation is then located, exclusively for such purposes or to such organization or organizations, as said Court shall determine, which are organized and operated exclusively for such purposes.
10. INCORPORATORS - The name, address, and signature of each and every incorporator: Sonia Becerra, 3 Greenway Plaza #1320, Houston, TX 77046.
I, Sonia Becerra, acknowledge under penalty of perjury that this document together with any attachments is submitted in compliance with Arizona law. Date: 10/19/2022 /s/ Sonia Becerra - Incorporator.
11/18, 11/25, 12/2, 2022 EDITIONS ARIZONA CAPITOL TIMES